[Update] Shivam Canhyea Found Dead In His Bathroom In St Paul

Shivam Canhyea was found dead by his father in the bathroom. An autopsy will be performed today to know the exact circumstances of the drama. It is good to note that this is the second case of death in a bathroom in a month. According to a source, the 17 year old boy died asphyxiated by carbon monoxide.

Shivam Canhye Dead In Bathroom

Read More: [Local News] St Paul: A 17 Year Old Boy Dies In His Bathroom

We will be back with more details after the autopsy. Stay tuned!

Comments

comments