Grand Baie: Two Children Hospitalized After Eating At Mc Donald

Two children residing at Triolet have been admitted to the SSRN hospital after eating at Mc Donald. They are suspected to have been poisoned by the food their parents purchased at the outlet.

Two children victim of food poisoning

They have been victim of food poisoning, it is believed. Their parents, the Seeckun family, revealed that their children started to feel stomach pain after eating the food bought at the Grand Bay Mc Donald outlet.

The manager of the restaurant will be contacted for a reaction. Questions are starting to rise because of the foot and mouth disease in Mauritius that could be the cause of this food poisoning. We advice people to be careful on what they buy and be aware of the FMD disease in Mauritius currently.

Comments

comments