Piton: A Woman Severely Burnt During Her Prayers

Her condition is considered serious at the moment. A resident of Piton aged 40 is at the burn unit of the Victoria hospital in Candos.

On Monday October 2 at around 3:00 PM, the 40 year old woman was in the prayer room of her house and her clothes caught fire all of a sudden. According to the first elements of the investigation, it is the flame of an oil lamp placed in the room that accidentally came into contact with the clothes of the forties.

On hearing her cries, relatives rushed to help her and extinguish the fire. The victim was rushed to the SSRN hospital before being transferred to the burn unit of the Victoria hospital in Candos. Her health condition is considered serious. The Piton police has opened an investigation to shed light on the circumstances of this tragedy.

Comments

comments