[Video] Death of Small Sharvin: A Funeral Instead Of His Birthday

He was going to celebrate his 3 years on Saturday November 12. But the small Sharvin went through a tragic end on Thursday night November 10.

The boy died after accidentally swallowing a figurine that was in a Kinder Joy, formerly known as Kinder Surprise.

The “chocolate” is very popular with children because the plastic packaging in the shape of an egg hides a small figurine that accompanies the chocolate. Some even collect these figures.

Watch video:

The drama occurred on Thursday night November 10 at the boy’s home in Suriname. According to his relatives, Sharvin was mistaken and swallowed the figurine instead of the chocolate.

Sharvin Rughoonauth was the youngest child of his family. His older brother is in Form 2. His parents are inconsolable.

Sharvin’s aunt tells TelePlus that the family has done everything to save him but in vain. The child would have died suffocated.

Comments

comments